Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Milestones

Ellie turns five months in one week. I've noticed that we've blogged less and have taken less photos. We should probably fix that.

I hope once I get my ten page paper finished I'll have more time to focus on getting other things done. I'd like to start cleaning but shopping is always more interesting. I can't wait until the weather is nice but not hot. Walks around the Central West End sounds great.

I also want to start seeing more of my friends. I've been sheltered lately, trying to focus on spending as much time with Ellie as I can. She's getting so big and as of last night she slept with both arms out of her swaddle. She does a 360 in the crib and is still getting up once or twice in the middle of the night. I hope that will end soon.

The memories of the early days together as a family are becoming faint. I sit and try to think how did we survive that first month? Where did all the time go? Time is flying by so fast yet so much has happened.

Ellie loves to laugh for strangers. She loves daycare and I know this because she refuses to look at me when I drop her off. She also loves us and I know this because she smiles and laughs when we pick her up from daycare. I know she's having a good time.

Eric and I are in love with Ellie. We can't get enough of her and we can't stop snuggling and kissing her.

No comments: